Sometimes, life takes a sudden turn, and you just have to learn how to live with it.

On July 13th 2009, my darling niece Loveena, passed away. She was 2 years old.
That will probably explain why i haven't posted anything in awhile. It's a really tragic loss.
She drowned. Gosh July was the hardest month . Really hard for us all. I love my cousins and feel their pain. Of course they feel worse, and i can't imagine how they feel if i feel this way. Its really really hard...
So people, anything can happen anytime. Live your life to the fullest.
You see someone cute, go say hi. You want to go backpacking in Europe ,go.
Don't wait till it's too late.

On July 13th 2009, my darling niece Loveena, passed away. She was 2 years old.
That will probably explain why i haven't posted anything in awhile. It's a really tragic loss.
She drowned. Gosh July was the hardest month . Really hard for us all. I love my cousins and feel their pain. Of course they feel worse, and i can't imagine how they feel if i feel this way. Its really really hard...
So people, anything can happen anytime. Live your life to the fullest.
You see someone cute, go say hi. You want to go backpacking in Europe ,go.
Don't wait till it's too late.
I love you forever Loveena, and I know you are in a better place.
No comments:
Post a Comment