
Option three: Edward loved me. The bond forged between us was notone that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was.
As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.
You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead.
I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I willalways love you.
I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.
My heart hasn’t beat in almost ninety years, but this was different. It was like my heart was gone—like I was hollow. Like I’d left everything that was inside me here with you.
Forever&Always.

No comments:
Post a Comment