Friday, April 24, 2009

So my surgery is over.

It was so so scary.

I didn't do GA or LA, instead, they gave me an injection on my spine to numb my lower body.
It was so fucking painful.

Then in the OT, it was freezing cold, my whole body started shaking. Seriously. I was shivering and slowly my hands, everything was shaking.

Then she gave me a jab to make me fall asleep. Next thing i know, i'm awake, and i can't feel my legs.

The pain is starting to kick in, but i'm on painkillers so it's not that bad.

I had 2 sessions of physiotherapy today. During my second session, i think the guy next to me was from Jamaica cos' when the doctors asked him a question he would go, "Yeah mon!" or "Alright mon!"

He was so good looking....but old. Damn it. Haha.

I'm being discharged tomorrow.

You know you love me,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment