Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Party,party,party!

So finally after my exams, tonight is the farewell party I'm throwing. I'm excited. Yes, yes I'm excited.

My mum isn't around. She's in penang for the day. So i had to go grocery shopping. I KNOW!
hahahaha. It was quite fun actually. My morning was very eventful.

  1. Akash woke me up to say bye.
  2. My dad woke me up again. It was 8 then
  3. I woke up.
  4. By 9.30 i left the house, but all the shops were closed.
  5. So i just went to the photo shop and i came back.
  6. At 10 i left.
  7. I went to Giant. HAHAHAHA. I saw an indian coupke fighting. Like seriously. The girl was really pissed and the guy wouldn't let her go.
  8. After that, i went to do my eyebrows and wax.
  9. I went to Gasing Store to get Garlic and pick up a few things.
  10. Came home. I'm home. Now i have to do the music and all.
  11. Clean my house.
  12. Then cook later. Yes people. I'm cooking. LOL.



That's all for today. I'll post some photo's tomorrow.

You know you love me,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment