Lalalalala.
PRINCESS DIARIES ROCKS!
You want to know the truth? My school was to bloody INDIAN to even plan a prom for me! NO PROM! How lame is that?
I was actually quite upset I didnt have prom. But my cousins said they didnt have prom too, which made me feel better.
I WANT MY MICHAEL! Is it sooooooooooooooooooo hard?
Anyways, tomorrow i'm going out with my Best friend from KDU, Ayesha. With her, I can go on a successful MANHUNT. Bwhahahahaha.
I've actually been thinking...maybe i should have my own diary. I mean, a blog, is different ... yet the same. Whatever.
A diary to pour my feelings out. But what if my mum finds it? Damn.
If i get a diary, I must find a good hiding spot for it.
I want a new doggg. More like a poodle. Toy poodle.
If i get one, I will name it Oliver, Bruce, Sucre, or Kal-El.
I think Oliver wins. You know, Oliver Queen, DC Comics. yeah, i love all these fictional charaters. Thats why I rock! Woooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment