Monday, June 1, 2009


I smell the t-shirt I wore, which smells of him and fell my heart beat a tempo higher. I feel breathless and dizzy thinking of him.

Is it normal? Probably. But it’s been so long, and yet he still doesn’t see me.

I sit there, listening to him talk about that girl who isn’t me, and my heart breaks into pieces and when he leaves, I have to pick up the pieces, and yet, when I think of him... I smile.

What is the spell he has me under? Even if I see his picture , my hear starts fluttering like the wings of a butterfly. And if he talks to a group, and stops and looks at me, I feel like it’s only the two of us in the room.

When he touches me, it feels like electric current passing through my veins and makes my heart skip a beat.

I put the t-shirt down and sit. I think, of all the times we sat together and just talked and talked and forgot about the whole world. It was so easy. So effortless.

But why can’t he see me? See obvious it is...when he speaks to me, I blush and my face turns scarlet red. Why?

Or does he notice? But he doesn’t want to see it. He just wants us to stay as friends.

Friends. Argh.


Why can’t he see me?



At times, I lose hope. But when he gives me that breath taking smile, or says those sweet things, my heart just falls for him all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment