Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So i decided to show you a few actors i would have preferred to play certain roles in Twilight.
I was disappointed with Twilight the Movie. Although in the movie sense, it was okay. I had a feeling that the director and some of the cast did not understand the characters. I also thought some of them were not quite what i imagined. Here's some pics on some of the characters, actors i imagined to play that role.

Rosalie Hale.


Eliza Cuthbert.



Kristen Bell


Hayden Panettiere


Blake Lively.





Nikki Reed does a perfect Rosalie. But she doesn't quite look Rosalie-ish. Rosalie is described as incredibly beautiful. Nikki Reed is pretty, brunette. She doesn't suit blonde, and is beautiful, but not incredibly beautiful.

Edward Cullen.

Chace Crawford.
( He even has the voice i imagined. Ahhhhhhh.)


Henry Cavill
Stephanie Meyer also imagined him as Edward, while writing the book.

I do think he is perfect as Edward. Rob makes Edward look like...nothing. He doesn't show, Edward's beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment