Saturday, March 14, 2009

14/03

Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiit! Maths Paper today. It was crap. Seriously. I didn't even have enough time to check my paper. Shit shit shit. Haihs. Anyhow, on the scale of 1 to 10 the paper was....6.

So , I talked to Keshav today. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad! I just..wrote what i was feeling. I guess I should edit what I write here. :)
Anyways, mynext paper is English on Wednesday then Science on the 28th and then I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! haha. Oh this exams are like my final finals. For O'Levels. So yeah.

I'm not planning to study today. Taking a break from all the hardcore studying I've been doing in the past week. And I'm eating chocolate. What could be even better? To have Twilight or Breaking Dawn with me so i can read it over and over again and fall inlove with Edward Cullen. Again.


I didn't say Robert Pattison. I think he's hot. Hell yeah he is. But he is so not Edward-ish. Even he agreed.

"When I read the book, and there are these moony descriptions of Edward as this God-like figure, I thought there was no way I could play him, really," Robert said. "But when I got into the room with Kristen, there was just certain chemistry."

"She's basically the reason I did the movie," Robert adds.

So basically, he has a thing for Kirsten . I think. Oh my god , I could go on about this. I'll just ... leave somemore for tomorrow :)




Tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment