I'm emo. I feel so alone. Like I have no one.
So there was me and 'A' and 'B' and 'C'. So B and C are best friends. I mean, they are my best friends to, but if you asked them to pick , they would pick each other. So i didn't really feel alone cos' I had A. I just lost A. Maybe it's for the best. She was an ass anyway.
I'm sorry to say. I mean, she betrayed my trust. I really trusted her. And i was like this doll she played with.
I agree, I'm naive. I'm gullible. Not anymore. I've toughen up. You messed with the wrong naive girl, sistah.
Yeah, I'm over you. Your just a doll to me too. A doll i don't know i have, a doll i don't touch, a doll i don't play with, a doll I despise.
So , NO we can't start over.
I need a friend. :(
My best friend, Chittesh, Who is like my B or C, is all the way in Penang. And neglecting me :'(
So the question is,
who is my 'best friend' really? can i trust him/her?
how long will it take for me to find my B/C?
GO GREEN HOMIEEEES.
So there was me and 'A' and 'B' and 'C'. So B and C are best friends. I mean, they are my best friends to, but if you asked them to pick , they would pick each other. So i didn't really feel alone cos' I had A. I just lost A. Maybe it's for the best. She was an ass anyway.
I'm sorry to say. I mean, she betrayed my trust. I really trusted her. And i was like this doll she played with.
I agree, I'm naive. I'm gullible. Not anymore. I've toughen up. You messed with the wrong naive girl, sistah.
Yeah, I'm over you. Your just a doll to me too. A doll i don't know i have, a doll i don't touch, a doll i don't play with, a doll I despise.
So , NO we can't start over.
I need a friend. :(
My best friend, Chittesh, Who is like my B or C, is all the way in Penang. And neglecting me :'(
So the question is,
who is my 'best friend' really? can i trust him/her?
how long will it take for me to find my B/C?
GO GREEN HOMIEEEES.
No comments:
Post a Comment