Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello fellow Malaysians!

It's me Ashereen. Hahaha. I'm trying to blog like GG. No luck. I can't gossip here. People know who I am. They will kill me in my sleep.

So what's the latest happenings? Lets see.
  1. I love Jasper
  2. I'm writing a book.
  3. I have 2 more papers
  4. Freedom on 30th of March
  5. I also happen to love Paramore
  6. I can't seem to sit down and study. Which is annoying.
  7. I am so inlove with Gossip Girl. It is addictive.
  8. I'm going to work with my aunt next week!
  9. I am really happy.
  10. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jasper.

See the lyrics i posted before? I poster it because i think they have alot of meaning and i really like the songs. Oh yes... Download these songs:
  1. Photograph by Air
  2. All Death Cab for Cutie songs
  3. All Carolina Liar Songs.
  4. Three Wishes by the Pierces
  5. Conspiracy by Paramore. Download all paramore songs. They rock
  6. Decode by Paramore. The acoustic version is awesome.
That's all from me today.

You know you love me,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment