Hello Upper East Siders!
Haha. So my exams finish tomorrow, and i will be freeeee! Like seriously. No more exams, homework. No more high school. Though it saddens me, I am relieved that i will be going to the next step. College. I will miss school, and my friends. Aishwarya, Poorni, Alessandra, Shivani, Josh, Zaid and not forgetting Vimal. Hahah. Vimal. He is soooooooooo funny.
I'm definitely going to miss my classmates.
So, the new epsiode of GG will be out on Tuesday ( for Malaysians) and i can't wait for it. Not forgetting 90210. How long has it been? A MONTH. Gosh. Thank god, i had Gossip Girl.
I love Gossip Girl's music. And Clothes.
According to facebook, I'm Serena Van der Woodsen. Maybe personality wise, but other than that, we have NOTHING in common. I think.
Anyways, thats all from me today. I better go study.
You know you love me,
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment