You know how you feel when, you do so much, just for someone else, and they don't appreciate it at all. Yeah, fine i know we don't talk to you, but still. Why don't you say it to my face your not coming because it's at my house? Why, is my house too NICE for you?
It's so pissing off.
I don't know if you read my blog, or if your reading this now. If you are, you really proved to me that you are truly a bitch. There are lot more words i can say, which are true to you... but i won't. I'm not like you. I don't lie to gain something back.
I don't lie to gain my friends back.
I have done so much for you. Too much. And you use me. It's too much. And you continuously do the same things, even though i advice you, try to help you. I wasted my time. I think of all the times i got screwed for you, and think... was it worth it? No it wasn't. Your not worth it. Not anymore. I don't even know who you are anymore. I thought, yeah fine, we fought, but deep inside her, she's still there. The real her.
But what is the real you? A liar? A cheat?
I don't know.
It's so pissing off.
I don't know if you read my blog, or if your reading this now. If you are, you really proved to me that you are truly a bitch. There are lot more words i can say, which are true to you... but i won't. I'm not like you. I don't lie to gain something back.
I don't lie to gain my friends back.
I have done so much for you. Too much. And you use me. It's too much. And you continuously do the same things, even though i advice you, try to help you. I wasted my time. I think of all the times i got screwed for you, and think... was it worth it? No it wasn't. Your not worth it. Not anymore. I don't even know who you are anymore. I thought, yeah fine, we fought, but deep inside her, she's still there. The real her.
But what is the real you? A liar? A cheat?
I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment