Jasper Hale.
- gorgeous
- sexyy
- beautiful eyes
- incredible power
- and he's a vampire! what could be more sexier?
So she's planning on naming her son Jasper. As for me, my son's middle name would be Jasper. Why don't we look at the list of names I have for my babies :)
Boys
- Eragon Jasper
- Julius Edward
- Kal-El
- Rehan Anil
- Rahul Cooper
- Ethan Kaval ( Kaval is my cousins name, and i really like it)
- Elanour Jane
- Esme Khushi
- Lily Rose
- Apsaara
- Aurelia
- Isabella Anne or Isabelle Anne
Now, to show you how awesome Jasper is.
"My instincts told me that there was danger, that the angel had meant it when she spoke of killing, but my judgment overruled my instincts. I had not been taught to fear women, but to protect them."
"When you live for the fight, for the blood, the relationships you form are tenuous and easily broken."
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope."
"I can feel what you’re feeling now — and you are worth it."
"You’re worrying about all the wrong things, Bella. Trust me on this — none of us are in jeopardy. You are under too much strain as it is; don’t add to it with wholly unnecessary worries. Listen to me! Our family is strong. Our only fear is losing you."
"We have a few advantages, dog. It will be an even fight."
"You truly are one frightening little monster."
Okay, fine. Maybe to you he may not be awesome. But he is. You just need to see him as he is. Not as a monster , who almost killed Bella. As a person trying to help himself. Fine, Vampire.
No comments:
Post a Comment