Friday, March 20, 2009

Hi .

I'm going through a change. At first, when I decided to end a certain friendship... I was scared. I was hurt and upset but mostly , scared. BUT... I know i have people who will always have my back.

Poorni&Alessandra. I love you both to death. Without the both of you, i wouldn't be able to get through these days. You've had my back in the past, and i know in the future , you'll have mine . Same goes her bitches! If anyone messes with my sistah's...I'll be furious.

My darling Ipsita. Eventhough your all the way in Singapore, you have the time to text me, and reply mine. I love you so much. You've been such a rock to me in the past few months. I dont know how to thank you. I love you honey.

Keshav Indran. My darling husband :) I love you. I do. You've been this other rock which has been here for me without fail . Your either an imaginery shoulder i can cry on, or an entertainer when I'm down. Thanks Hav.

Chittesh. Oh chits. You've been busy. But i know you'll never forget me. I miss you and love you . Call me soon!

Josh. We've been through alot. But whenever i talk to you, my problems seem to fade away. Crushcrushcrush!


Without you people, I dont't know how I would survive. Of course my family included.

Did you know how awesome the colour orange and green are together?


You know you love me,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment