skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Edge Of Love.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jasper.
Posted by A.J at 4:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A.J
"Everyone's a star, and deserves the right to twinkle." Wake up & Live!
View my complete profile


Diwali '09

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (53)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (21)
      • So i decided to show you a few actors i would have...
      • New Moon.
      • Exams.Are.Officially.OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!WOOOOOOOHOO...
      • You know how you feel when, you do so much, just f...
      • Hello Upper East Siders!Haha. So my exams finish t...
      • No title
      • Twilight.
      • When I left you, Bella, I left you bleeding. Jacob...
      • Jasper.
      • Fav. TV Shows.
      • Hello fellow Malaysians!It's me Ashereen. Hahaha. ...
      • Two ravens in the old oak tree And one for you and...
      • Halo.
      • Hi .I'm going through a change. At first, when I d...
      • I'm emo. I feel so alone. Like I have no one. So t...
      • You disgust me. I don't even know who you are anym...
      • The people I absolutely love and adore, my best fr...
      • Conversation.
      • Jasper.
      • 14/03
      • Peek-A-Boo!
 

Fav. Books.

  • Big Boned
  • Breaking Dawn
  • Change of heart
  • Dedication
  • Eclipse
  • Gone With the Wind
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
  • Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoniex
  • Inkheart
  • Jane Erye
  • Oliver Twist
  • P.S. I love you
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Size 13 is not fat
  • Sze 12 is not fat
  • The Ashleys
  • The Notebook
  • The Pact
  • The Royal Diaries: Cleopatra VII
  • The Royal Diaries: Princess Jahanara
  • To Catch a Pirate
  • Twilight