Friday, March 13, 2009

Peek-A-Boo!

Hi.



Yeah. I'm kinda new to this whole blogging thing.



My name is Ashereen . I decided to create this blog to pour what i feel, here.I guess.



Lately, I've been feeling quite alone. I have friends. Many and great ones. But, I don't know. They don't seem to understand me i guess. I love my friends to death, but lately I've been feeling disconnected from the world. Is that normal?



I also have my best friend in Penang who has been neglecting me totally. I mean, you can give excuses not to reply my messages and all, but when you see on facebook that he has time for his other friends... gosh that hurts.



I mean, i get it. YOUR BUSY. I am too. But I always make time for him when he needs me. I guess I'm overreacting , but I need him. I need you Chittesh.



And then there's my ever-so-busy 'husband' Keshav. I haven't talked to him in 2 months i guess. It feels like ages. I miss him. I miss talking to him. More like smsing. But still. He was the 'shoulder' i could lean on. I could blab to him about anything and he would understand. I miss you Keshav.



I miss you KESHAV AND CHITTESH.



Things change, although you want it to stay the same.

1 comment: