
I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed.
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 3, p.71
Yes, I cried after reading this.
You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy. Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.510
I could see it in your eyes, that you honestly believed that I didn’t want you anymore. The most absurd, ridiculous concept—as if there were any way that I could exist without needing you! Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.510



With shaky legs, ignoring the fact that my action was useless, I followed him into the forest. The evidence of his path had disappeared instantly. There were no footprints, the leaves were still again, but I walked forward without thinking. I could not do anything else. I had to keep moving. If I stopped looking for him, it was over. Love, life, meaning… over.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 3, p.73
Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Preface, p.1
You’re the very best part of my life.
Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 3, p.69
So, i think you can guess, how much i love Twilight saga series. The books. I love them. My favourite among the 4: Breaking Dawn and Twilight.
I am looking foward to the movie. I think it's going to better than the first.
i cried when i read that part too. the one where edward leaves bella.
ReplyDelete